I was visiting my sister many years ago and she made this dish that was gobbled up by my crowd. I have made it many times for large groups especially ones that have children and I am always asked for the recipe. Again, super simple!
SUPER SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 whole chicken
- broth from chicken or 32 ounces chicken stock
- 2 packages of egg noodles (12-16 ounces)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- garlic salt
- Boil chicken. Cool. Tear off meat.
- Boil noodles in chicken stock.
- Mix chicken, noodles, cream of chicken soups, and garlic salt.
- If you want it a bit thinner, add 1/2 cup of the chicken stock left from the noodles.
So simple and such comfort food! Enjoy!