I’ve gotten on a smoothie kick lately. No recipe just yogurt, juice and fruit blended with ice. Oh so good and sneaking some healthy into my breakfast is always a good thing.
My Monday Five:
1. I do believe that “fried” anything has to be good. Am I right? or Am I right? There are certain foods that I just don’t like any other way. I will be making these very soon.
2. I have been enjoying going room to room through our home making it more than what it was. Here are a few things that ring a loud bell in me. A friend suggested we get together and make some Pinterest items for our home. That will help me “finish” some rooms around here.
3. I know I am crazy but after Christmas is when I start mentally planning for the next Christmas and what I can do to make it more organized and less hectic. This planner is on my to-do list. It’s pretty cool and crafty and well I love to be organized.
4. Last week I had told you about a Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese I wanted to try. I made the grilled sandwiches and then also made the Beer Cheese Soup. And Oh. My. Goodness. It was as wonderful as I thought it would be. Don’t wait, try a new recipe this week!
5. I have a goal and this is what it is: https://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/ My photography teacher volunteers for this organization and I followed a link she had on her facebook page. I would love to either assist a photographer or edit images and maybe one day be good enough to be the photographer. Amazing! I wish they had something like this when we were saying goodbye to our twin girls.
Green will always be my favorite color. I just don’t wear the color. Looks horrible on me.
My new nesting bowls. I bought them for myself for Christmas. I opened them up before Christmas. I spoiled my Christmas but oh was it worth it. Love all the colors and they look great in my glass cabinets.
Have yourself a fantastic Monday! T