Actually the title there is misleading. I love that song and it gets stuck in my head at the oddest times and it is Monday so I typed it in. But…. I love Mondays. I know there are not many of us out there who can say that but I. LOVE. MONDAYS. I love the beginning of things. I love the week layed before me where I can actually get it all done this week. The possiblilities are endless. And so with that thought in mind, here is me spreading my positive joy to you on a MONDAY.
1. The “in” trends of 2013 and the “outs” that need to stay out! I am no trend person and in no way know what is in fashion unless I have recently pinned it on Pinterest but these trends are my kind of thing! Check these lists out! #1 on the trends that are in, is my goal this year!
2. These incredibly ooey-gooey grilled cheese sandwiches will be on my menu this week! Is there anything better than melted cheese? Really! Name one thing better than melted cheese!
3. I don’t do New Year’s Resolutions but I am one who likes to reflect and reevaluate the year. I like to continue doing what is going well and incoorporate a few things that are on my wish list. Here is an AWESOME TOOL that I just found that will help me do all those things.
4. It is amazing to step out of our lives for just a second and view someone else’s. Blogging has helped me do that more and more. Take a look at an Australian department store that helped those Down Under remember their unique Christmas.
5. Now, don’t boo me or cut me off before I begin but I don’t think there is anything wrong with planning a few of those Christmas decor projects for next year. Check out these simple ideas. I am planning on doing “Joy to the World” and the gathering of the lanterns.
Now go have yourself a fantastic Monday!!